- The SaintPosted 6 days ago
- Dorothea Dul Passes OnPosted 6 days ago
- Attention Clifton Restaurant Owners!Posted 2 weeks ago
- The Return of the Polish QuestionPosted 3 weeks ago
- Check out WYD 2016 video!Posted 4 weeks ago
- Check Out July Horoscope!Posted 1 month ago
- Every Summer Has A StoryPosted 1 month ago
- Time To Stand Behind The PolicePosted 1 month ago
- Centennial Committee Sponsors Historical TripPosted 2 months ago
- First Ever English Language PodcastPosted 2 months ago
Cedar Polka Fest
Set For July 4-5-6-7
Make plans to attend this year’s 32nd Annual CEDAR POLKA FEST on July 4-5-6-7, 2013 in Cedar, Michigan. Cedar is located in the southern half of the Leelanau Peninsula, just 13 miles northwest of Traverse City. Sponsors: Cedar Chamber of Commerce and Budweiser.
Continuous music starting on Thursday, July 4th with the Cynor Classic Polka Band (Sheldon, WI) and Craig Ebel & Dy Versa Co (Minn, MN); Friday, July 5th with the Cynor Classic Polka Band, Jimmy K’s Polka Band (Strongsville, OH), and Craig Ebel & Dy Versa Co; Saturday, July 6th with Jimmy K’s Polka Band, Frank Moravcik Band (Cleveland, OH) and Ray Watkowski Family Band (Grand Rapids, MI); Sunday, July 7th with Frank Moravcik Band, and Pan Franek & Zosia (Muskegon, MI).
Special features include a Flag Raising Ceremony on Thursday, July 4th, a Parade on Saturday, July 6th, Mass with Polka Music on Sunday, July 7th – music by Pan Franek & Zosia Polka Towners (traditional Polish procession of Our Lady of Czestochowa immediately after Mass); a softball tournament; Sidewalk Chalk Art on Friday; and Face Painting on Saturday.
Everyday is “POLKA” Family Day! Admission: $5.00 (Thursday), $10.00 (Fri. & Sat.), $5.00 (Sunday). 3 DAY PASS: $20.00. Ages 13 through 20 – 1/2 price when accompanied by parent; Ages 12 & under – FREE when accompanied by parent.
For more information call (231) 228-3378 or e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org