- The SaintPosted 1 week ago
- Dorothea Dul Passes OnPosted 1 week ago
- Attention Clifton Restaurant Owners!Posted 2 weeks ago
- The Return of the Polish QuestionPosted 3 weeks ago
- Check out WYD 2016 video!Posted 4 weeks ago
- Check Out July Horoscope!Posted 1 month ago
- Every Summer Has A StoryPosted 1 month ago
- Time To Stand Behind The PolicePosted 1 month ago
- Centennial Committee Sponsors Historical TripPosted 2 months ago
- First Ever English Language PodcastPosted 2 months ago
Caribbean Polka Party In 2014!
Just announced! Polka Party in the Caribbean in 2014. You asked for a trip offering an All-Inclusive Resort and here it is! November 8 -15, 2014 at the Ocean Blue & Sand Resort in Punta Cana, Dominican Republic. (5 star resort)
The All-Inclusive Package includes all drinks & food with deluxe accommodations, all taxes, gratuities, admission to all polka events, and more. 7 restaurants, nine bars, 2 lagoon pools, shopping center, casino, water sports and more! POLKAS – POLKAS – and more POLKAS are planned during the week. A main ballroom hall with a large wooden dance floor is where the dances will be held… along with a pool party.
The music will be provided by our main host John Gora and Gorale. Special guests are Eddie Blazonczyk Jr. (IL) and Jimmy K (OH), along with Eddie Forman & EFO (MA), Jersey Polka Richie (FL) with New Direction (NY), and the Varitones (AZ). What a line-up!
Did I mention that you can customize your trip. If airfare is cheaper a day early or a day later, come then. Your price will be priced at a per day rate. 3rd & 4th rates available, children’s rates, payment plans, and also help finding airfare (if needed).
For a brochure, please call me at 413-549-3941 (Bob) or go to www.bobspolkatrips.com to see a full web-site on the resort, videos of the bands, and more. Also look for the ad in this weeks paper of the Post Eagle.