- CEPA Launches New Warsaw OfficePosted 2 days ago
- Poland Has A New President!Posted 4 days ago
- The S-300 Slap DownPosted 2 weeks ago
- Check out your May Horoscope!Posted 3 weeks ago
- Overcoming Stagnant Wages:Posted 3 weeks ago
- Great Expectations?Posted 1 month ago
- Demolition of St. Laurentius ChurchPosted 2 months ago
- Yonkers Desires To Change PulaskiPosted 2 months ago
- Polka Benefit Honors Lisa Marie BiskupPosted 2 months ago
- Freedom Must Never Be CompromisedPosted 2 months ago
Career Night For Polish American Students
WASHINGTON, D.C. – The American Polish Forum and American University Polish Student Organization are pleased to announce the first ever “Career Night” for Polish-American college and university students in the Washington, D.C. area! Members of the American Polish Forum representing a range of career options in D.C. will discuss their professional journeys and answer questions, and will be available to mingle and meet with students afterward. If you are anxious about your next steps after graduation or simply want to hear about opportunities that may be available to you, we hope the variety of career paths represented will make you feel more comfortable entering this tough job market and building your professional network. Specializations represented will include: law, politics, policy, administration, international development, campaigning, diplomacy, and more.
The event is hosted by the AU Polish Student Organization and will be held at American University’s Mary Graydon Center, in the Butler Boardroom, on Monday, January 27th at 7 pm. For questions or to RSVP, please contact Matthew Stefanski at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Confirmed speakers include:
Damian Bednarz, U.S. Department of Energy
Natalia Buniewicz, Chemonics International
Margaret Lawrynowicz,U.S. Senate
Helene Liwinski, U.S. Patent & Trademark Office
Filip Mielczak, U.S. Small Business Administration
Artur Orkisz, Embassy of the Republic of Poland
Mark Pituch, Delegation of the European Union to the U.S.
Hubert Raglan, Ernst & Young
Directions to the Butler Boardroom at American University: