- Proper Funding for Clifton SchoolsPosted 5 days ago
- Stealing The MarchPosted 2 weeks ago
- Check Out April Horoscope!Posted 3 weeks ago
- Clifton Centennial Events Update!Posted 3 weeks ago
- Clifton Centennial T-Shirts!Posted 1 month ago
- 2017 – Year of KosciuszkoPosted 2 months ago
- Clifton Centennial Events!Posted 3 months ago
- Truth About German Nazi CampsPosted 3 months ago
- Nothing’s Impossible Says WisniewskiPosted 5 months ago
- First Ever English Language PodcastPosted 10 months ago
Career Night For Polish American Students
WASHINGTON, D.C. – The American Polish Forum and American University Polish Student Organization are pleased to announce the first ever “Career Night” for Polish-American college and university students in the Washington, D.C. area! Members of the American Polish Forum representing a range of career options in D.C. will discuss their professional journeys and answer questions, and will be available to mingle and meet with students afterward. If you are anxious about your next steps after graduation or simply want to hear about opportunities that may be available to you, we hope the variety of career paths represented will make you feel more comfortable entering this tough job market and building your professional network. Specializations represented will include: law, politics, policy, administration, international development, campaigning, diplomacy, and more.
The event is hosted by the AU Polish Student Organization and will be held at American University’s Mary Graydon Center, in the Butler Boardroom, on Monday, January 27th at 7 pm. For questions or to RSVP, please contact Matthew Stefanski at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Confirmed speakers include:
Damian Bednarz, U.S. Department of Energy
Natalia Buniewicz, Chemonics International
Margaret Lawrynowicz,U.S. Senate
Helene Liwinski, U.S. Patent & Trademark Office
Filip Mielczak, U.S. Small Business Administration
Artur Orkisz, Embassy of the Republic of Poland
Mark Pituch, Delegation of the European Union to the U.S.
Hubert Raglan, Ernst & Young
Directions to the Butler Boardroom at American University: