- Polkamotion 2015 Was Another Success!Posted 1 day ago
- Saint John Paul II Day!Posted 2 days ago
- Hear Senator Mikulski’s Speech!Posted 5 days ago
- Cherry Coffee CakePosted 5 days ago
- Ambassador Condemns Terrorist AttacksPosted 5 days ago
- Nativity Scene Should StayPosted 5 days ago
- Mikulski, Presidential Medal of Freedom HonoreePosted 5 days ago
- Check Out November Horoscope!Posted 3 weeks ago
- Book Authored By Polish Holocaust SurvivorPosted 3 weeks ago
- 2015 IPA Polka Music AwardsPosted 1 month ago
Calling All Veterans… Their Families & Friends
NEW YORK – The Officers and Members of Council 84 of the Polish National Alliance of the U.S. of N.A. cordially invite all to join them as they hold their 20th Annual Wreath-laying Ceremony at the WW II Monument located in the gardens of the Grand Prospect Hall – 263 Prospect Avenue (between 5th and 6th Avenues) in South Brooklyn, NY on Saturday, November 9, 2013 at 11:00 a.m..
The Council has invited the following to participate in this event: Rev. Jan Dymek, Administrator of Our Lady of Czestochowa – St. Casimir Church; Marty Markowitz, President of the Borough of Brooklyn; Officers and Members of the Edward F. Lukowski Post 7096 – Veterans of Foreign Wars and Ladies Auxiliary; Jutrzenka Singing Society #226 of the Polish Singers Alliance of America; Polish Scouts – Troops Trzy Korony and Pulaski.. We are asking Principal, Teresa Ramotowska to see if some of her children of the OLC – St. Casimir Polish School would like to join us this year.
Michael and Alice Halkias, proprietors of the Grand Prospect Hall are most gracious in opening the Gardens where the monument has stood for the past 68 years so we can dedicate this special time remembering our veterans who gave and still continue to give the best years of their lives so our country can enjoy the freedoms we cherish.
If you have time and would like to help us commemorate Veterans Day, we would be most honored to see you on the 9th of November at 11:00 a.m.