- Clifton Centennial T-Shirts!Posted 1 week ago
- Check Out March Horoscope!Posted 3 weeks ago
- 2017 – Year of KosciuszkoPosted 1 month ago
- Clifton Centennial Events!Posted 2 months ago
- Truth About German Nazi CampsPosted 2 months ago
- Nothing’s Impossible Says WisniewskiPosted 4 months ago
- First Ever English Language PodcastPosted 9 months ago
Breakfast At The Post!
CLIFTON, NJ – V.F.W. Post 7165 at 491 Valley Rd., Clifton, NJ. will be serving PANCAKES, Chocolate Chip, Apple or Blueberry Toppings, and/or 3 Eggs any style with Bacon,Taylor Ham, Sausage, Home Fries, Toast, Orange Juice, Milk, Coffee, Tea and Cake on Sunday, December 2nd from 8:00 – 11:00 am. OPEN TO THE PUBLIC. DONATION $6.00 – CHILDREN 12 YRS. and UNDER EAT FREE. For more info call 973-523-9762. Clifton Care will have a table for donations. The donations will go to help pay for the cost of sending packages to our TROOPS stationed overseas. The Post will run a 50/50 to benefit Clifton Cares.
In photo: KITCHEN CREW: Front row kneeling: Tony Spoto, (center) Pat Doremus (THE PIG ROASTER), John Donetz. Next row: Carol Ferance, Dennis Soto (a PIGLET), Jackie (Carol & Jerry’s daughter), Jerry Ferance, Pat Doremus Jr. Back row: Mary Schwartz, Tom Fudali, George Cucco.