- KF President ResignsPosted 2 days ago
- Check Out September Horoscope!Posted 1 week ago
- Polish American Congress And PolandPosted 4 weeks ago
- Centennial RemembrancesPosted 4 weeks ago
- Attention Clifton Restaurant Owners!Posted 2 months ago
- The Return of the Polish QuestionPosted 2 months ago
- Every Summer Has A StoryPosted 2 months ago
- Time To Stand Behind The PolicePosted 2 months ago
- Centennial Committee Sponsors Historical TripPosted 3 months ago
- First Ever English Language PodcastPosted 3 months ago
Bobby Vinton Returns To New York
Bobby Vinton is coming to you! “The most successful love singer of the rock era”, according to Billboard Magazine, and also known as The Polish Prince, will returned to New York for this one night only performance.
If you haven’t seen Bobby Vinton live and in person, you must see this legendary entertainer sing and perform his countless hits. Bobby has transcended time with not only his many musical talents and reminiscent entertainment, but also his timeless and stronger than ever voice.
Bobby is eagerly looking forward to this engagement with very special interest. The backing of the Jimmy Sturr Orchestra will make Bobby’s million selling record hits: Melody of Love, Roses Are Red, Blue Velvet, and many more, a special musical event, not to be missed.
Bobby says, “I always enjoy performing in the New York area. The audiences are always the best. My hits accompanied by the Jimmy Sturr Orchestra adds a new dimension to the show that I am really looking forward to. Hearing Please Love Me Forever , There I’ve Said It Again and Mr. Lonely with the Sturr orchestra is going to be great.”
Along with sharing songs, memories and stories, Bobby will also be sharing his family during this performance. Performing with Bobby will be his two daughters, Hannah and Kristin. Both daughters performed with Bobby while in Branson, Missouri, at Bobby’s, Blue Velvet Theater. While there, they sang along with The Glenn Miller Orchestra. They now join Bobby again on tour with solo’s and duet’s.
Bobby’s son, Rob, in addition to being Bobby’s manager, leads the band, plays bass, and joins the family vocally throughout the show as well.
Let Bobby entertain you and take you back in time, in person, like only his love songs can do.
If you haven’t seen Bobby Vinton live and in person, you’ve never been entertained.
October 26, at 8 pm., Queen’s College, Kupferberg Center for the Arts proudly present BOBBY VINTON accompanied by the Grammy Award winning, Jimmy Sturr Orchestra. Ticket Box office: 718-423-8394.