- Proper Funding for Clifton SchoolsPosted 6 days ago
- Stealing The MarchPosted 3 weeks ago
- Check Out April Horoscope!Posted 3 weeks ago
- Clifton Centennial Events Update!Posted 4 weeks ago
- Clifton Centennial T-Shirts!Posted 1 month ago
- 2017 – Year of KosciuszkoPosted 3 months ago
- Clifton Centennial Events!Posted 3 months ago
- Truth About German Nazi CampsPosted 3 months ago
- Nothing’s Impossible Says WisniewskiPosted 5 months ago
- First Ever English Language PodcastPosted 10 months ago
Association of the Sons of Poland Recognized
For 110 Years of Service
The Association of the Sons of Poland was recognized for one hundred ten years of service to the community as a Fraternal Benefit Society. The commendation was presented to President, Frank Knurowski and Secretary, Dorothy Kostecka-Wieczerzak, at the Annual conference of the New Jersey/New York Fraternal Alliance held on October 11, 2013 in Atlantic City. The Society was also commended for the contributions brought in for the Homeless Shelter in Atlantic City and Vision Habitat.
In photo: Certificate of Recognition presented by Richard Chechi, President of the New Jersey New York Fraternal Alliance to Association of the Sons of Poland President, Frank Knurowski and Secretary, Dorothy Kostecka-Wieczerzak on October 11, 2013.
As a Fraternal Benefit Society, the mission of the Association of the Sons of Poland is to provide low cost life insurance and a variety of benefits to provide low-cost wellness programs. To become a member, all you need is to apply for a life insurance policy. You can also become a Social member and just get the wellness benefits. Put our name, The Association of the Sons of Poland, into an internet search for more information or call 201-935-2807.
– Association of the Sons of Poland.