- First Concert At Chopin Garden In Grant Park!Posted 6 days ago
- Poland’s PM Tusk Becomes EU PresidentPosted 1 week ago
- PAC Calls For U.S. Leadership At NATO SummitPosted 3 weeks ago
- Polish American Family Festival And Country Fair This WeekendPosted 3 weeks ago
- The Worst Five Years Since World War IIPosted 4 weeks ago
- “Our Kids” Fundraiser Set For Sept. 6thPosted 1 month ago
- A Caribbean Polka Party In 2014Posted 1 month ago
- Check Out September Horoscope!Posted 2 months ago
- New! 2015: “Polka Dreams @ Sea” Polka CruisePosted 6 months ago
- Check Out Steven’s 2014 ForecastPosted 8 months ago
Art Sought For Gallery Bergen Exhibition At BCC
PARAMUS, N.J. – Gallery Bergen, the art exhibition space at Bergen Community College, will feature the work of local artists in “Pets, Beasts & Dinner: Relations Between Human and Animal Creatures” this fall. Artists can submit pieces in any medium addressing the diverse relations between humans and animals. Bergen professor Suzaan Boettger will curate the exhibition and conduct the selection process.
Submissions carry no application fee, but no honorarium will be provided for use. To apply, send a DVD/CD/flash drive containing up to 10 JPEGs of no larger than 1 MB; a checklist of works with year made, size, material, insurance value and address located for each; a one-page artist’s statement about the submitted work; a resume of professional activities; and a cover letter to Bergen Community College, 400 Paramus Road, Gallery Bergen, W-225, Paramus, NJ 07652 by Tuesday, May 13. Printed copies of the checklist and cover letter should be included in the application packet as well.
The group exhibition will open in September/October 2014. For additional information, please contact Julie Kirkpatrick at firstname.lastname@example.org.
– Bergen Community College (www.bergen.edu) based in Paramus is a public two-year coeducational college, enrolling nearly 17,000 students at locations in Paramus, the Philip J. Ciarco Jr. Learning Center in Hackensack and Bergen Community College at the Meadowlands in Lyndhurst. The College offers associate degree, certificate and continuing education programs in a variety of fields.