- Free Concert With Jimmy Sturr!Posted 2 weeks ago
- Sociologist Appeals To Polonia About Its FuturePosted 3 weeks ago
- Clifton Summer Concert SeriesPosted 3 weeks ago
- Polka Promoter Bernie Goydish Passes OnPosted 3 weeks ago
- Removal of Fr. Serra Statue PostponedPosted 3 weeks ago
- Check out July Horoscope!Posted 3 weeks ago
- Media Distort’s Pope’s WordsPosted 1 month ago
- Vendors Wanted!Posted 1 month ago
- New! 2016 “Polka Dreams @ Sea 2″
Polka Cruise Set For January 30thPosted 1 month ago
- The Future of WarPosted 1 month ago
Amazing Foods Of Clifton
Salute Our Veterans
NEW JERSEY – Save the date for the most delicious night in Clifton, Monday, June 23rd. The Clifton Veterans Day Parade Committee has announced that the annual beefsteak will not be held this year but instead they promise your palates will drool as you enjoy the specialties of our fine restaurants and food vendors in Clifton at “The Amazing Foods of Clifton Salute Our Veterans” event. The event will be held at the Boys and Girls Club on Clifton Avenue / Colfax Avenue, Clifton.
Local businesses and food services are being asked to participate and share their fine food with all attendees. If any businesses would like to participate, contact Mayor Anzaldi at 973-470-5757.
Already committed to the evening with their specialties and signature entrees are: Agamies, Allwood Diner, Angelo’s Pizzeria and Restaurant, Anthony’s Coal Fired Pizza, Barilari’s Restaurant, Bruno’s Pizza and Restaurant, buco’s Restaurant, Clifton Village Pizza, Dalto, De Feo’s Market Street Grill, Famous Midtown Grill, Grand Saloon, Hot Grill, IHOP, Joe’s Crab Shack, La Riviera Trattoria, Matthew’s, Mighty Quinn, Rutt’s Hut, Stew Leonard, Taste of Tuscany, The Counter and UNO Chicago Grill.
This new venue for the committee is expected to draw 300 hungry Clifton’ites, so get your tickets early. Tickets are $30.00 each. Send your check, payable to the City of Clifton Veterans Committee and mail it to Clifton Veterans Day Committee, c/o Clifton City Hall, 900 Clifton Ave., Clifton, NJ 07013.
The event is held to raise funds for the annual Veterans Day Parade. Please show your support for our outstanding veterans, enjoy the delicious food and great camaraderie.
So save the date! 6/23/14 at 6 PM at the Boys and Girls Club on Colfax Avenue in Clifton.