- Free Stop ‘n’ Swap Community Reuse Event
At Brooklyn Borough HallPosted 14 hours ago
- Disgrace – BBC To Show “Generation War”Posted 14 hours ago
- Polish Drama Club Invites…Posted 2 days ago
- How Can We Forget?Posted 4 weeks ago
- New! 2015: “Polka Dreams @ Sea” Polka CruisePosted 1 month ago
- Mind ControlPosted 2 months ago
- Check out April Horoscope!Posted 3 months ago
- Check Out Steven’s 2014 ForecastPosted 4 months ago
- The Legacy Lives On…Posted 4 months ago
Alexis Vale, Post Eagle Columnist, Dies
A parishioner of Three Saints R.O. Church, Garfield, Alexis was a member of the Church Committee since 2008. Alexis worked as the Main Office Manager for the Academy of the Holy Angels, Demarest, for 8 years and previously for St. Paul’s, Clifton, for many years. She was also a member of the Montclair Beach Club.
Alexis Vale wrote a column for the Post Eagle called Woman’s Way for many years.
Beloved daughter of Alexander Kopsel and the late Helen (Bortinchak). Cherished sister of Allan Kopsel of Clifton.
Funeral services were held on Friday, November 15 at the Shook Funeral Home, 639 Van Houten Ave., Clifton, NJ and a Mass at Three Saints R.O. Church, Garfield, NJ. Interment at East Ridgelawn Cemetery, Clifton.
Editor’s Note: The Post Eagle family sends our condolences to the family of Alexis. Alexis was a true friend and valuable member of the Post Eagle family. She will be deeply missed. May she rest in peace.