- Check Out June Horoscope!Posted 3 weeks ago
- Rally for U.S. Military Presence In PolandPosted 3 weeks ago
- Clifton Health Dept. Issues Rabies AlertPosted 4 weeks ago
- Former President Clinton Insults Polish CommunityPosted 1 month ago
- The Flipped ClassroomPosted 2 months ago
- How Ukraine Can ContributePosted 3 months ago
- Polish Singers 65th ConventionPosted 3 months ago
- Check out the latest “Student Voice”Posted 4 months ago
- Book Authored By Polish Holocaust SurvivorPosted 8 months ago
Alexis Vale, Post Eagle Columnist, Dies
A parishioner of Three Saints R.O. Church, Garfield, Alexis was a member of the Church Committee since 2008. Alexis worked as the Main Office Manager for the Academy of the Holy Angels, Demarest, for 8 years and previously for St. Paul’s, Clifton, for many years. She was also a member of the Montclair Beach Club.
Alexis Vale wrote a column for the Post Eagle called Woman’s Way for many years.
Beloved daughter of Alexander Kopsel and the late Helen (Bortinchak). Cherished sister of Allan Kopsel of Clifton.
Funeral services were held on Friday, November 15 at the Shook Funeral Home, 639 Van Houten Ave., Clifton, NJ and a Mass at Three Saints R.O. Church, Garfield, NJ. Interment at East Ridgelawn Cemetery, Clifton.
Editor’s Note: The Post Eagle family sends our condolences to the family of Alexis. Alexis was a true friend and valuable member of the Post Eagle family. She will be deeply missed. May she rest in peace.