- Great Expectations?Posted 1 week ago
- Kosciusko Day ObservancePosted 1 week ago
- Bandleader Gene Mendalski Passes OnPosted 2 weeks ago
- Check Out April Horoscope!Posted 4 weeks ago
- Demolition of St. Laurentius ChurchPosted 1 month ago
- Yonkers Desires To Change PulaskiPosted 1 month ago
- Polka Benefit Honors Lisa Marie BiskupPosted 1 month ago
- Freedom Must Never Be CompromisedPosted 2 months ago
- West Point Curator Slanders KosciuszkoPosted 4 months ago
- Steven’s Forecast For 2015Posted 4 months ago
A Caribbean Polka Party In 2014
Ray J & Jim Kilian Will Be Joining Us!
A Polka Party in the Caribbean in 2014! You asked for a trip offering an all-inclusive resort and here it is! November 8 -15, 2014 at the Ocean Blue & Sand Resort in Punta Cana, Dominican Republic (5 star resort). The All-Inclusive Package includes all drinks & food with deluxe accommodations, all taxes, gratuities, admission to all polka events, and more! 7 restaurants, nine bars, 2 lagoon pools, a swim up bar, shopping center, casino, water sports and more!
POLKAS – POLKAS – and more POLKAS are planned during the week. A main outside ballroom with a large wooden dance floor is where the dances will be held. Also included will be a pool party! The music will be provided by our main host John Gora and Gorale. Special guests are Eddie Blazonczyk Jr. (IL) and Jimmy K (OH), along with Eddie Forman & EFO (MA), and new add-ons RAY J (PA) & Jimmy Kilian (IL). What a line-up! Also musicians from PCM / Rich Kois, New Direction / Ron Urbanczyk, and Mass Brass / Bob Wojtowicz.
Did I mention that you can customize your trip. If airfare is cheaper a day earlier or a day later, come then. Your price will be priced at a per day rate. 3rd & 4th rates available, children’s rates, payment plans, and help finding airfare for you (if needed).
For a brochure, please call me at 413-549-3941 (Bob) or go to www.bobspolkatrips.com to see a full web-site on the resort, videos of the bands, and more. Rooms are still available until the resort is sold out! DON’T WAIT!