- First Concert At Chopin Garden In Grant Park!Posted 4 days ago
- Poland’s PM Tusk Becomes EU PresidentPosted 1 week ago
- PAC Calls For U.S. Leadership At NATO SummitPosted 2 weeks ago
- Polish American Family Festival And Country Fair This WeekendPosted 3 weeks ago
- The Worst Five Years Since World War IIPosted 3 weeks ago
- “Our Kids” Fundraiser Set For Sept. 6thPosted 1 month ago
- A Caribbean Polka Party In 2014Posted 1 month ago
- Check Out September Horoscope!Posted 2 months ago
- New! 2015: “Polka Dreams @ Sea” Polka CruisePosted 6 months ago
- Check Out Steven’s 2014 ForecastPosted 8 months ago
2013 Polka Cruise On The Top Rated Cruise Ship “The Epic”
We still have cabins available for our 2013 Polka Cruise – November 9-16, 2013 – on NCL’s top rated cruise ship “The EPIC”. We will be cruising to the most favorite ports in the Eastern Caribbean – St. Thomas / St. Maarten / Bahamas for 7 nights from Miami, FL.
John Gora, Jimmy K, Stephanie, Craig Ebel and DyVersaCo, Big Daddy, Melody Lane, and musicians from New Direction, Mass Brass, Gorale and Polka Country Musicians will be playing for all your polka parties.
You can fly into Miami or Fort Lauderdale Airport to get to the cruise ship. You also have the option to drive down. We also have an option to stay before or after the cruise at the Embassy Suites in Miami. You will receive a 2-hr open bar, and a full breakfast in the morning which is included in the room package.
NCL’s “EPIC” was voted number #1 cruise ship. You won’t believe the difference in cruise ships, until you cruise on the EPIC.
You have the option to eat in the main dining room or you can free-style dine anywhere on this ship!
NCL also offers a single rate that no cruise lines does. Rates start at $899pp inside cabin and $1099pp for a balcony cabin. These prices include all port and govt taxes, a free polka tee shirt, admission to all polka parties, and most of all, party with all your polka hosts and band members throughout the cruise. Don’t wait or you’ll miss the boat!
2014 trips are also being planned: a March cruise, 7 nights, with rates you can’t beat… inside cabin – $699, outside cabin – $799, and balcony cabin – $999. This price includes all taxes. Also ARUBA on November 1-9, 2014. Our 2nd journey to this great island!
INTERESTED IN MORE? Contact Bob Wojtowicz (Mass Brass Polka Band) at (413) 883-8734 or email email@example.com, or go to www.bobspolkacruisesandtrips.com (see ad)