- Ice Survival TipsPosted 6 days ago
- Pulaski’s Birthday To Be CommemoratedPosted 1 week ago
- Polka Benefit Honors Lisa Marie BiskupPosted 2 weeks ago
- A Little Known Episode of World War IIPosted 3 weeks ago
- West Point Curator Slanders KosciuszkoPosted 3 weeks ago
- Check Out January Horoscope!Posted 3 weeks ago
- Steven’s Forecast For 2015Posted 4 weeks ago
- Getting St. Nicholas RightPosted 4 weeks ago
- The Chesterton Institute In Poland 2014Posted 4 weeks ago
- Lustration Clears OfficialPosted 4 weeks ago
Keep Your Anti-Catholic Bigotry To Yourself
Regarding the letter from Phyllis Merriam in the March 19, 2014 Letters to the Editor
I beg to differ with Ms. Merriam’s view point about Bill Donahue and the Catholic League’s support of Pope Francis’ homily about threats to Catholicism. I believe her infuriated ranting only shows that the Pope and Mr. Donahue are correct in stating that militant secularism at home is one of our greatest threats as Catholics. She proves that point by her militant, malicious remarks about the Church. Yes, Ms. Merriam, you are indeed a threat to the Catholic Church, if you even belong to it. Keep your anti-Catholic bigotry to yourself. I am a Catholic and your remarks are plainly offensive and distasteful to myself and all Catholics who do keep the faith.
Will The Democrats Ever Learn?
One of the Communist’s chief saying is: “Probe with the sword until you strike steel.” The Russian, Vlad Putin, is doing a lot of probing. But Obama is no steel. You stupid Democrats, will you ever learn? Maybe, when some Putin or Alinsky is sitting in the White House.
Saul Alinsky… Control the People
Saul David Alinsky (January 30, 1909 – June 12, 1972) was an American community organizer and writer. He is generally considered to be the founder of modern community organizing. He authored the book, “Rules for Radicals.”
In this book, he details the 8 levels of control that must be obtained in order to create a social state.
The first is the most important!
1. HEALTHCARE: Control healthcare and you control the people.
2. POVERTY: Increase the Poverty level as high as possible. Poor people are easier to control, and will not fight back as long as you are providing everything they require to live.
3. DEBT: Increase the debt to an unsustainable level. In this way, taxes must increase, and this will produce more poverty.
4. GUN CONTROL: Remove the ability for citizens to defend themselves from the Government. In that way you are able to create a police state.
5. WELFARE: Take control of every aspect of their lives (Food, Housing and Income).
6. EDUCATION: Take control of what children read and to what they are taught in school.
7. RELIGION: Remove the belief in God from the Government and schools.
8. CLASS WARFARE: Divide the people into the wealthy and the poor. This will cause more discontent, and it will be easier to tax the wealthy with the support of the poor.
None of the above could not have been possible without the approval of our legislators. This is how our shameless Legislators represent us.